We would love ALL of you to join us Friday night for our campfire session, Celebrate on Saturday, and wake up with us on Sunday morning (we’ll find a way to fit all of you into the sleeping bag). You’ll have access to camp activities and the surrounding wilderness. Please consider spending the weekend with us.
The Rest of the Time: James has requested everyone dress like the lost boys from Peter Pan. But you can wear anything you like. It does get a little chilly at night since we’re at 6,522 feet in elevation.
- High and Low Ropes course (ages 12+)
- Climbing Wall (ages 7+)
- Zip Line (ages 7+)
- Archery (ages 7+)
- Gaga Ball (What is Gaga Ball?)
- DO NOT GO IN THE MEADOW. It is a flourishing ecosystem that is home to many plants and animals. In order to preserve its natural functioning, it is imperative that we do not disturb it. Also, there are 5-foot tall nettles that will sting you. Enjoy its beauty from the edge.
- DO NOT SMOKE anywhere in Camp or the parking lot. If you must smoke please drive off the property and remain INSIDE your vehicle. The forest we are located in is extremely prone to forest fires… Don’t burn down Wedding Camp. Vapor/electronic cigarettes are permitted in Camp outside of buildings.
- No alcohol in cabins. If you bring alcohol please drop it at the communal bar on the Mess Hall deck upon arrival.
KIDS AND PLUS-ONES
Kids: We love you and your entire family; however, we have a limited budget and are not inviting children. If you have access to local childcare please let your kids have an adventure without you. For our out of town guests who don’t have local family or friends to watch their kids, we can accommodate your whole family. Please provide us with names of all attendees and pay for meals for children who are off the bottle or breast. If you have any questions about bringing your kids, please do not hesitate to contact us. We OK with babies (but you must dress them as bears).
Plus-ones: Invited guests will be listed in your email invitation; please do not bring additional guests.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS