Camp Round Meadow
41011 Jenks Lake Road West
Angelus Oaks, CA 92305
PARKING IS LIMITED! Please put as many people into one car as you possibly can, or make use of shuttle services from the airports. There is no parking for RVs.
- Closest airport: Ontario International Airport (ONT)
- Largest airport: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Super shuttle will deliver you to Camp for those flying into Ontario Airport. You will need to book this yourself.
- Anyone staying in the Redlands area can catch our free transport to the wedding ceremony on Saturday from the Redlands Ayers Hotel at 2:30 pm. Return shuttles will be at 10:00 pm and midnight.
THE BEST FREAKING OPTION —–> Stay with us at camp! For free!
Free Cabins: That’s right, we have enclosed cabins equipped with bunk beds, 6-inch thick foam mattresses, overhead lights and heaters. Communal bathhouses with running water in the sinks, toilets and showers are located nearby each cabin. If you choose this option, you will need to bring bedding (sleeping bag or blankets and pillow), a towel and a flashlight. Handheld mirrors are also recommended for getting ready for the big day. *There are no outlets in cabins*
Our cabins sleep 12 people; if you have a group you’d like to stay with, email us with the list of names and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Tent Camping On-site: There is space for tents at designated areas on the edges of Camp. Bathhouse facilities are approximately a 5-minute walk from designated tent campsites.
Food is not included in the free sleeping arrangements. The camp kitchen will provide all meals for $10/person per meal. You will select your meals and pre-pay when you RSVP. Vegetarian and Gluten Free options are available.
- Non-alcoholic drinks: Lemonade, iced tea, and flavored water machines are located in the Mess Hall. Coffee will be brewed daily. Juice and soda will be available in the canoe at the wedding reception.
- Alcohol: Beer and wine will be provided on Saturday evening. Friday night campfire is BYO. If you would like to drink liquor, feel free to bring your favorite.
- Drinking is not allowed in cabins. Please take your beverages with you to enjoy throughout camp. There will be a community bar table on the Mess Hall deck where you can place your beverage supplies.
Other Accommodation Options
If you choose not to stay with us in camp, Redlands and Big Bear are located 45 minutes away. There you can find:
Tent Camping Off-site: There are many camping options in the surrounding areas.
Hotels: We have not reserved room blocks at local hotels. **
Airbnb or Vacation Rentals: Check in Redlands, Big Bear, Mentone, and Angelus Oaks for options.
RVs: No RV parking due to limited parking lot size.
* *We will provide transport from Redlands to Camp Round Meadow on the day of the ceremony. It leaves at 2:30pm from the Ayres Hotel.